Friday, November 27, 2009

Mui Ne Beach Bumming

Sitting by the South China Sea
Drinking Wax's Dream
This is a dream

Surrealism
Back to the crowds
Enjoying my own space;

This palce
Lights that blink on the night's horizon
The city on the sea

So where do I find myself?
South Central chilling to Reggae beats?
Lost in the chatter of foreign tourists.

The tiny umbrellas
And twisted straws
The shake of ice that brings the people at night
Retreating from the morning light

All this vietnam
A place of diverse experience
Endless surprises from dawn until sunrises

I have found a peace
That I can fold;
Pack and store into my pocket

I see myself no more
Or the self I had created
It means nothing here
Did it ever matter at all?

I will never be the same again
Vietnam is to thank or to blame?
My experience is my perception

My program rewritten
I am kind; forgiving
And as light as the wind that takes me

No comments:

Post a Comment